blog background from DP

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Won my First Challenge

I can't believe it, I actually won a Challenge, my first ever!! Remember the two boxes that I posted about (my last two posts) at the following blog:


http://www.thewildflowerpatch.com/?m=201006

I know it was a random draw and there was only 12 entries and I had 2 of them, but still I won! HAHAHA.............. Well, at least I can laugh about it, not that my entries were bad or anything, it's just usually I can't win anything even if it's just me and another person in a contest, seriously my luck is that bad!! Well, hopefully this will change my luck :-)

Anyway, I've been working on some stamped images today (finally). I've been meaning to get to them for some time now and I finally just said enough is enough. I stamped about 12 images and got 1 coloured so that's a pretty good start. I should be able to get at least 5 or 6 cards completed tomorrow as long as I don't get interrupted too many times during the day. Maybe I'll even enter a couple more challenges, I really enjoyed the last one it makes you want to get your project finished in time.

Have a great day, be back soon!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.