blog background from DP

Friday, June 4, 2010

Forgot to Post Flowers

I was just looking back at a previous post and I completely forgot to post the flowers from the class that I was taking, so I am going to do that right now before I finish the other posts that I am working on!!

So, without any further waiting here they are ...................

 Fuchsia                                                                       Cattleya Orchid                                            
Daffodil                                                                    Tiger Lily

Thanks for looking, I will post more later, may days are all a little messed up now, since I have a couple of days now that I have sitting in the drafts section that are partly done. I just get too tired and can't finish them but at the same time I don't want to forget either so I start the post :-) It's the age thing setting in ........ LOL.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend if I don't talk to you before then.

Take care!

Annette

2 comments:

  1. your flowers are gorgeous.... i take it you use them on your cakes? i am following you now and
    want to see your new cards and creations as you make them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes, I use these flowers on my cakes. They are anywhere from 1" to 6" depending on the flower, there are some smaller and some larger than that. Thank you for following my, I am very slow to get going as this is my first blog so please be patient with me.

    I also am a follower of your blog as of today :-) Love your work!! I would also like to wish you luck with your surgery on the 22nd(i hope that's you) in case I don't get a chance before then.

    Have a great weekend!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.