blog background from DP

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Copic's Class

I went to my first class last Saturday to learn how to use the Copic Sketch Markers.  It was a beginners class, and am I ever happy that I went.  It was a very good class and I learned so much that by the time I got home my brain was in overload!  When I was first leaving the house, I reminded my husband that he was going to have to remember to take care of the dogs.  He asked me where I was going and I had to remind him that I had a class.  The next question was "what was the class again?" typical for a male............. to which I replied, "It's a colouring class".  You can probably guess the next question - "why do you need to take a colouring class?", so I responded "I need to learn how to colour in the lines"  .................  LOL, we both had a good laugh at that point :-)

Anyway, I am posting a couple of pictures, the first one is a stamp I coloured before the copic's class and you have to promise not to laugh!  Yes, it's that bad ............... LOL.  The second, third, and fourth stamps are posted in the order that I coloured them (is that how you would say it? I'm still so new to this). 

Sorry about the blurriness of the first picture, I'm not sure why it would not come into focus :-(










I'm off to get ready for a cake I need to do for this weekend, plus I would also like to make a card to go with it.  If anyone has any ideas about where I can find a clay flower pot with Roses (or some other flower) planted in it I would appreciate it if you could let me know.  The cake is going to be a flower pot with Roses planted in it (and maybe some other blossoms and leaves too if I have time).

Have a great day!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.