blog background from DP

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stampin' Up - Spring is Blossoming



This is the last week to take advantage of the Spring is Blossoming promotion. This one is a sneak peek from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog debuting in July!




Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. Promotion ends this Saturday! You better get it while it's available because I have an upcoming project to show you that you will want to have it for...but I can't show you yet.

Have you ever thought of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Would you like to get a discount on your supplies? How about convention (which is in Salt Lake City, Utah), you know how much fun we have there! Come join me!



Signing up is easy, just visit my demonstrator website HERE and click on Start Your Own Business. Fill out what you want in your starter kit and submit the payment. That's it you are a demonstrator!

If you have any questions, you can always contact me through my Stampin' Upwebsite and I will answer any questions that you may have.

When you sign up for your starter kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline.  We live nationwide and are entirely virtual, low pressure and fun!  If you are in the Fraser Valley area (in British Columbia) you can also choose to come to the Upline Meetings and learn new ideas and create some wonderful friendships.
Have a great day, talk to you again soon :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.