blog background from DP

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Italian Meringue Buttercream

A few weeks ago, I took a class which featured Italian Meringue Buttercream and let me tell you if you've never tried it you absolutely must!!  It was love at first bite :-)  It is so light, smooth and creamy, not at all what I was expecting since there is so much butter in the recipe.  This is definitely going to be one of my regular buttercreams rather than the good old shortening based buttercream that I currently make.

I haven't made any yet, but I'm hoping to have some time this week and when I do I will be posting some pictures :-)  I will also post the recipe at the same time!


Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.