blog background from DP

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello,

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!!!

Has anyone made any new year' resolutions? I have, I usually don't stick to them very long but this year I am really going to try :-)

My new year' resolution are to post on a more regular basis on my blog, create at least one cake a month, and sometimes I may do a raffle and give the cake away to one lucky Facebook follower and finally do some more crafting. I really need to start using some of this wonderful equipment that I have, otherwise what's the point of having it, right?

Well, gotta go for now, family is coming over for eggs Benny brunch tomorrow and I should get some sleep :-)

Thanks for stopping by,

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.