blog background from DP

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stampin' Up - New Catalogue and Promotions that are ending

Hello everyone,

I hope that we are going to start to get some good weather soon!  This seems like it's been the coldest, wetest, and longest Winter/Spring in my entire life.  I don't know about you, but I am certainly ready for some warm weather!!

I know it's been a while since I posted and so far I'm not sticking to my New Year's resolution very well :-(    It's been very busy and I'm hoping to get back on track again soon!

Here's the latest scoop on Stampin' Up promotions that are going on now and promotions that are ending:

The feeling of the joy and freedom of summer is simply bursting from the newly-released Summer Mini catalogue! From flip flops and sail boats, to flowers and never-before-seen Triple Layer punches, you'll be amazed at what is blossoming from each and every page!!

Forgotten But Not Gone....

Although the Holiday and Occasions Mini sales periods are over, you can still purchase select items that you may still love and want!

You will find these items on the following carry over flyers:

2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue Carry Over Flyer

Holiday Mini Carry Over Flyer

Occasions Mini Carry Over Flyer

If you'd like to browse my website for project ideas, or if you need some additional supplies - SunflowersCrafts.

It's that time of year again, Stampin' Up! will be releasing a new 2011 - 2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. If you'd like to receive a copy BEFORE it's release of July 1st and do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you can pre order a copy from me. Cost is $11.95. (I'll reimburse $11.95 on your first order of $65 (before shipping and taxes) placed through me on or after July 1st)

This years Catalogue will simply amaze you with over 200 pages of fabulous inspiration to help you with all your creative projects. This book will feature products for the use of all sorts of paper crafts, card making, scrapbooking, home decor, digital studio and more!) Don't miss out on getting your copy before it goes live July 1st!! Email me ASAP (asimpson2@telus.net) I will be pre ordering the catalogues on June 1st. (You'll receive your catalogue on or after June 20th!!)

Happy Crafting :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think or what's on your mind :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.